Re: [atlarge-discuss] Ballot questions

Joanna and all fellow members,

  Bruce has some very good ideas and is trying to keep up but
sometimes displays that he is having trouble.  So it is small
wonder to me anyway that he "Dropped the ball" as you say
Joanna.  In any event Bruce is really not qualified or capable
enough to server as a Panel member, committee members or
watchdog from what I can gather,  at this time.  None the less
we should all pay close attention to Bruce's ideas whenever
he provides them.

Joanna Lane wrote:

> [...]

    Pierre Abelard