De: Sotiris Sotiropoulos [mailto:sotiris@hermesnetwork.com]
Enviado el: Viernes, 30 de Mayo de 2003 12:37 p.m.
Para: At Large Discuss
Asunto: [atlarge-discuss] Enough!

I have been contacted by many people offlist to put an end to the
bickering with Jefsey and the rest of the members of this organization,
and to simply sit back and allow the "election" to proceed, and for the
results to be published.

Sigh...  I am truly astounded by such entreaties!

Even though I have to admit, I am sick of the whole affair -sick to my
stomach-  I cannot for one moment fathom the reluctance of those who
have witnessed the highly problematic (to put it very mildly), totally
convoluted, damningly erroneous, and downright disgusting manner in
which this "election" has been pushed through to speak up...   Yet, so
many are perfectly happy with allowing it to continue, that I finally
asked myself:  Who am I to pee into the wind?

So, I give up.  That's right... I give up.  Others can speak up from now
on... or not, as they please.

I fully retract my accusations against Jefsey, and I offer him abject
apologies for my harsh words and generally belligerent attitude.

Good luck to all the candidates, they're going to need it to cope with
the mess which is going to result.

Regards,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos

---