[atlarge-discuss] DAILY SITUATION

ICANN@LARGE.ORG PANEL ELECTION - PROVISIONAL STATUS
=====
The daily watchdog.zip file has been forwarded to the watchogs.
It includes:
- all the received ballots anonymized by the watch.exe program
- the code of the watch.c program
- the detail of the VIDs having returned a ballot
=====
250 (checked as: 250) ballots have been archived
they include:
- 2 duplicates
- 85 empty ballots returned
from 52 probably wrong/anti-spam e-mail addresses
=====
163 Members have voted
- the leading candidate has 66 votes, i.e. 40 %
- the 11th candidate has 35 votes, i.e. 21 %
- the last candidate has 8 votes, i.e. 4 %
=====
Statistics:
- average number of candidates selected per voters: 5
- everage number of answers (Y/N) given per voters: 36
=====
"lead, follow, or get out of the way!"
=====

I have sent a reminder to the Members who did not vote yet and the address had not bounced for sure. This reminder included a short report on the vote, the date of the closing, the date data will be made available and the ballot. It was customized to the name of the Member to avoid anti-spamers. A last reminder will be sent tomorow morning a few hours before the closing.

The vote will close on Sunday 00:00 GMT. Vote early enough, mails may travel slow

PS. May I add my genuine admiration for Sotiris.
Bravo and thank you.