Re: [atlarge-discuss] Bylaws Discussion [:alternative method:]

Richard,

If you are comfortable with the proposition of using a polling/voting service
that is managed by someone other than a current member, then I would be
prepared to pursue discussions on how and when such a service would be used.  I am
reticent to use Joop's Booth for obvious reasons, but I would be feel at ease
with a service provided by a neutral third-party -- one example might be the
free service offered by votations.com which is currently utilized by ISOC and
others.

regards,
Danny