Re: [atlarge-discuss] Enough!

Abel and all fellow members,

  Sotiris owed no one or member and apologies for anything he
has said that I have read.  Sotiris has at times been harsh, yes,
but rightly so IMHO.  Hence in this instance Abel I am finding it
very difficult to discern where you are coming from in these
remarks of yours below.  Sotiris should have never apologized
for what he has posted to this forum.  He did so anyway, and still
you criticize him for doing so??!!  That just doesn't figure, Abel.

    Pierre Abelard