Re: [atlarge-discuss] In defense of Watchdogs

Joanna and all fellow members,

  Abel seems to be wanting wishful thinking to guide his public comments
and remarks rather than reality.  You are of course right Joanna, and
such misinformation that Able in this instance seems to believe is based
not on historical fact, but some other unknown motivation or reason.

    Pierre Abelard