Re: [atlarge-discuss] Membership Committee

I volunteer.

Regards,

Micheal Sherrill

From: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <sotiris@hermesnetwork.com>
Date:  Sun, 01 Jun 2003 03:13:12 -0400

I volunteer to head up a Membership Committee whose first job it will be
to identify and institute a number of options for the identity
verification of  our membership, beginning with the newly elected Panel.
 Anyone interested in assisting in the work of the Membership Committee
can add their name below.  I think 7 days is a sufficient amount of time
to form this Committee, so please do come forward soon.

Membership Committe Volunteers:

1. Sotiris Sotiropoulos