Re: [atlarge-discuss] REPROT ON ELECTION AND RESULTS

Re:  << You are going to get what you deserve. >>

They will get IDNO2 with Joop at the helm once again.  Before long I
guarantee you'll see yet another pissing contest between little boys each trying to
become King of the Sandbox.  You'll get all the usual parliamentarian bullshit
-- motion-after-motion, motions to expel members, motions to sanction members,
motions to remove officers... and poll after poll ad nauseum.

You'll hear paranoid rantings about the organization being threatened with
"capture", "hijackings" by elected officers -- basically the same old
regurgitated crap that we've had to listen to for years in the IDNO (because we're
dealing with the same set of players).

What you won't get is any discussion of DNS issues.  You won't see any
statements issued.  You won't get incorporation, any funding, or anything
substantive accomplished.

With a Panel comprised mostly of those that have never previously
participated in any At-Large related discussion environment, all you will get is the IDNO
Roadshow led by former IDNO members Joop, Sotiris, and Hugh who will want to
have a low quorum fixed so that they can ram through their own proposals.  The
"capture" has already begun.