Re: [atlarge-discuss] LET'S GET GOING: Determining a Chair for thePanel

On Sun, 1 Jun 2003, Ron Sherwood wrote:

> The Panel should elect their own chairman...If the chairman is elected
> by popular vote we have elected a President.

   ...as example, from the local Chamber of Commerce:

Section 5. Elections - At the Annual meeting each year, the voting members
of the Chamber in good standing, with their vote, shall elect a President,
three (3) Vice Presidents (1st, 2nd and 3rd), a Treasurer and a Secretary.
Each Officer thus elected upon notice of election, shall automatically
become a member of the Board for their tenure of office.

--

 ---  REgards, walts@dorsai.org  Walter C. Schmidt, IT CPA  Blue(^) ---
 - -   Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Media Center Edition - HPMC 873n  ---