From: "Richard Henderson" <richardhenderson@ntlworld.com>
To: "A/S Mauro D. Ríos" <mdrios@adinet.com.uy>; "Atlarge Discuss List"
<atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de>; "J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin"
<jefsey@club-internet.fr>
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 6:53 AM
Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] REPROT ON ELECTION AND RESULTS

I support Mauro's request. There are several members of the elected panel
who are not known to some of us - so some kind of personal introduction /
statement of vision would be very helpful.

In future elections, this kind of data should be mandatory for all
prospective candidates. The electorate has a right to know who they are
voting for.

Richard Henderson