From: Ron Sherwood [mailto:sherwood@islands.vi]
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 8:21 AM
To: abel@able-towers.com; 'At Large Discuss'
Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] Membership Committee

Good morning, Abel:

You make a good point.  It would be great if we can get enough working
members to form action committees.  I think it is a good thing to have a
Panelist involved in committee work, to convey the Panel's perspective
and
to make sure that something is actually happening, but the chairperson
should be a non-Panelist and should report to the Panel and to the
membership simultaneously.

Ron Sherwood