RE: [atlarge-discuss] REPROT ON ELECTION AND RESULTS

Mrs. Lane

Belligerence doesn't really suit you, nor do appreciate it if you value
my opinion.
As long as no rules are in place for membership and its verification we
have that risk, it might be clear to most that previous panels failed to
address that situation.

Verification however has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that a
candidate wants to inform people of his or her antics, I already stated
quite some time ago that I am all in favour of candidate verification
and subjected myself to be verified to the highest standard.

Abel