RE: [atlarge-discuss] Open real-time panel meetings

No logs of IRC. If you constrain open dialogue, it's counterproductive. Let
people speak freely "off the record" in at least one place, then they don't
have to think twice before expressing themselves, or have defend quotes out
of context back on the lists.
Joanna