RE: [atlarge-discuss] MEMEBRS AS WATCHDOGS - RECOUNT

Joanna,

Whether you keep your temper or not does not change that much to the
outcome.
Also please do me a favour and just post to the list, I receive that and
getting everything twice is not really helping me.

I have some problems with your maths here though, the 18 listed account
for a total (pre-check) of 1040 votes and 1008 after recount which in my
class comes to a difference of 32 votes which equals 3.0769231 % and not
90 or more procent.

Please if you are as concerned as you make it out to be, do another
count yourself, the more the merrier and the more likely the outcome
will be correct soon and we can move on and write by-laws which will
carefully describe the voting mechanism and security checks.

If a count program misreads a character or a mashed field in an email
that does not mean the software is faulty, it just means that the
preliminary results are not completely confirming the final results
which will no doubt be posted by the watchdogs seeing as they already
announced the fact that the vote-count was not final.

Regards

Abel