Re: [atlarge-discuss] REPROT ON ELECTION AND RESULTS

Richard and all fellow members,

  I believe it was you Richard that called for a halt to the
Jefsey-election
scam wasn't it.  So, how does your comments below reconcile themselves
with such?  How can the Jefsey-nominies that have yet to be validated
serve the membership in a democratic manner worthy of said members?

  I would suggest such non validated individuals cannot serve at any
time.

    Pierre Abelard