Re: [atlarge-discuss] Provisional Membership Committee

Hugh and all fellow members,

  Hugh, I already created one and sent the info to this list twice
at least.  I also stated that clearly in my remarks
below.   I than immediately closed it.  Yet Pay Pal sent
me a verification on a closed account.  I posted on May 30th,
that to this list to illustrate clearly how unreliable Pay Pal actually
is.
Did you not take proper notice?
Here is the Archive of that Post:
 http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0305/msg01144.html

  I have never tried to create a Pay Pal account in a fictitious
name such as you suggest below.  AND, I NEVER will either!
To do so is purposefully perpetrating a fraud, which is a
crime.  To suggest such as a valid "Challenge" is not
a crime, but certainly is of questionable ethics.

Hugh Blair wrote:

> [...]

    Pierre Abelard