Re: [atlarge-discuss] ELECTION AND RESULTS - Just More hogwash

Mauro and all fellow members,

  I shall try to answer your questions directly below...

A/S Mauro D. Ríos wrote:

> OK!, but...
>
> Then what?

  Than we CAN or MIGHT as members conduct a vote of
candidates that WE nominate on OUR website, using
voting software of OUR choice.

> Who will summon to legitimate elections?

  The membership.

> Does some survivor of some legitimate Panel exist?

  Not to my knowledge, no.  Jefsey, Eric and Bruce *Claim*
to be members of the disbanded ex-panel.  Hence leading
us all to the present problem(s) we are now facing yet again.

> Who is responsible for this loss of time and of the disinterested work
> of many voluntary members?

  Jefsey primarily.

> Does @Large continue on the zero zone? (again!)

  I don't know.  But I don't think so.

> Are we all or most of agreement with your conclusions?

  I don't know yet, and I doubt that any member individually
does know.

> The Romans said: "to common people: bread and Circus"

  Which Romans said this?  If my historical education serves me
correctly  Nero was the *Roman* that uttered this phrase.
Of course he set Rome to the torch and was generally considered
insane.  He also claimed he was a GOD as well...

  In any event, Rome was not built in a day.  We are not building
such a structure I hope. Are you suggesting with this phrase that
we need a Caesar?  I don't live in Roman times.  Neither
do  you.  So your point in this "Saying" is???

> Very sad that happened!
> Mauro. -

    Pierre Abelard