Re: [atlarge-discuss] bbbonline.com on Paypal

Jeffey:

You not send money to kepp Baby Jeffey with food.  He cry all day now.  Why you not send money?  Cheque you send bounce as you Americans say.  Why you not send money by paypal like you promise?  Market man will not let me take food by cheque now only by money order.  He say paypal OK but you not OK.  This not OK.  Please send American dollar cash so Baby Jeffey eat and not cry.  Why you not come home?  Little town of Jedung Jen may seem big city to my town but it still have dirt streets.  Even in China it illegal to live with 14 year girl.  How come me at 18 now so old?  Why you say I old and flabby?  You stay with that hussy and you pay price!  She not always have goats.

Come home now.

Mrs. Jeff Williams

Fidget Yue You
Spokesperson for INEGroup/Pacific Rim Chapter - (Over 131k members/stakeholders strong!)
E-Mail: fidget@netcitytw.com
Contact Number: +60.3.8064.8383
Address: No. 11 Fu Hwa Street, Hsinchu 300, Taiwan

--- Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>All fellow members,
>
>  bbbonline.com complaints on Pay pal are significant.
>
>Here is the latest:
>"Customer Experience
>
>Based on BBB files, this company responds to all complaints brought to
>its attention by the Bureau. PayPal meets regularly with the Bureau to
>evaluate complaints that have been received and to increase customer
>service satisfaction.
>
>The following data concerns complaints processed by the BBB since the
>firm's file was opened or over the last 36 months, whichever is less.
>PayPal, Inc. has had 2445 complaints. 2235 were closed as Resolved. 1
>was closed as Unresolved. 207 were closed as Administratively Judged
>Responsible 2 were closed as Unpursuable. Of these
>complaints: 44 were concerning Selling Practices. 33 were concerning
>Advertising Issues. 1301 were concerning Service Issues. 634 were
>concerning Credit or Billing. 55 were concerning Delivery Issues. 337
>were concerning Refund Practices. 12 were concerning Product Quality. 15
>were concerning Contract Disputes. 13 were concerning Guarantee or
>Warranty. 1 were concerning Repair Issues.
>
>  Looks pretty damming to me.
>
>Regards,
>
>--
>Jeffrey A. Williams
>Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 131k members/stakeholders strong!)
>"Be precise in the use of words and expect precision from others" -
>    Pierre Abelard
>CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
>Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
>E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
>Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801

Get email for your site --->
http://mail.netcityhk.com http://mail.netcitycn.com
http://mail.netcitytw.com
http://mail.netcityjp.com