Re: [atlarge-discuss] Is there a stated or voted upon requirenment for Pay Pal as a identification method for members?

INEGroup is tired of Jeff Williams claiming to be the spokesman for this company.  We kicked him out last year because he lies and we are not too sure now that he even exists!

Put up or shut up Jeff.

Larry Fuss
Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 131k members/stakeholders strong!)
E-Mail: fussman2003@yahoo.com
Address: 525 Palmtree Lane Clarenville NF A0E1J0
Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
All fellow members,

It seems that Sotiris has decided by himself that we should be using
Pay Pal as a valid, and the ONLY valid means of identification.
Is this reasonable? Pay Pal has been shown as not to be
necessarily a safe facility to use. Their own documentation
does not validate a individual, bank account in all instances,
or Credit card in many instances. The BBBonline and
the Texas chamber of commerce have many many complaints
regarding Pay Pal.

Pierre Abelard