Re: [atlarge-discuss] Is there a stated or voted upon requirenment for Pay Pal as a identification method for members?

On 3 Jun 2003 at 0:50, Jeff Williams wrote:

>   It seems that Sotiris has decided by himself that we should be using
> Pay Pal as a valid, and the ONLY valid means of identification. Is
> this reasonable?

Certainly not; there are many people who are unable to use PayPal, so
such a requirement would be discriminatory against them.  This
includes residents of countries that PayPal hasn't decided to allow
to use the service, as well as people who have had their PayPal
accounts locked or terminated (sometimes without logical reason).

--
== Dan ==