[atlarge-discuss] Motion of Duty Transfer to the New Panel

Dear Panelists,
I think time has come to transfer legitimacy to the new elected Panel. We fought hard in spite of all for that. I propose the following motion:
"
The 2002/2003 Panel Members acting as a Polling Committee for icannatlarge.org have organized the election of the 2003/2004 Panel. The 11 Members and 18 followers have received the votes of 216 Members and their directions through responses to questions asked by the Members themselves. They gladly transfer to them the responsibility of administering the icannatlarge.org community until they themselves organize the election of the next Panel.

They accept the results displayed at http://icannatlarge.org/results.htm and thank all those who contributed and stay active as a Polling Committee until duly replaced in that capacity by a decision of the Panel.
Good luck to them!
"
jfc