RE: [atlarge-discuss] Archive Missing?

Abel Wisman wrote:

|  The website however is not on this dedicated server, nor is it on any of
|  my servers. However the previous panel (Bruce at least) has/had access
|  to the server where that is hosted.

Yes, I have access.  I'll pass same, and the membership lists in my
posession to whoever the new Panel so designates.

|  It is very simple to move it over to the dedicated server I have donated
|  to the icannatlarge.org and give access to a webcommittee to start
|  working on the site however I feel that there should at least be a
|  consensus among the members and or the panel to do so.

Agreed.  I've moved my domain twice without major incident.

|  The only "snag" in this is the fact that somebosy has the "power" to
|  alter the nameservers set on the domain by accessing the registrars
|  management panel, in order to prevent that the passwd for that should be
|  in the hand of the curren panel, but as it seems we have a promise that
|  no one will temper with that we might as well wait untill
|  icannatlarge.org is incorporated and put the domain in the legal name of
|  the organization.

I agree.  Hans and Jamie should be approached and asked for the codes, and
the names updated.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info