Re: [atlarge-discuss] Election Oddities/Irregularities?

Danny and all fellow members,

  Thank you Danny for your frank review here.  I have taken the
liberty of forwarding it along to the FEC, and DOJ folks per
their request for follow up documentation that I shared with
all of the members on this forum last week.

  I would also suggest that you have an independent source
also review this data and your findings as well Danny.

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> I took a look at the first 150 numbered ballots using the information posted
> at http://64.135.14.140/ATLARGE.WTC
>
> 1.  96% of the ballots cast that contained no votes (blank) had message ID
> numbers
>
> 2.  By contrast, only 19% of the ballots that contained votes had message ID
> numbers -- a staggering 81% had no message ID# associated with the ballot -- I
> find that to be rather odd and would appreciate an explanation.
>
> 3.  53 consecutive ballots were blank -- a statistical improbability.  A very
> high percentage of those had multiple message ID numbers whose coding
> indicates that the ballot was submitted twice (on different days -- often five days
> apart).  Why would a large number of people send in blank ballots twice in such
> manner?  Did Jefsey's software properly record these ballots, or did
> something happen to erase those votes?
>
> I will await an explanation from those that managed this election.  For now I
> remain uncomfortable with the preliminary conclusions.

    Pierre Abelard