Re: [atlarge-discuss] Jeff Williams works in cow dung

Danny and all fellow members,

  As I stated at the Time when ask, the address to which
I used was a temporary address that is still owned by
a REIT - Real-estate Investment Trust I am a partner
in and have been for a number of years.  I have several
small REIT investments in several areas around  Dallas,
Austin, San Antonio, Bolder Colorado, Virgin Islands,
and in American Samoa.  I also own the Family
homestead ranch near  Fredrickburg Texas, which
I inherited in 1977. It has been in the family for
5 generations known as the *Bar W* Ranch.  And
also listed in the Texas Registry and Federal Registry.

  You may also contact the proper legal entities in those
areas or search the Federal Registry for verification and
listings on the varsity of these investments.

  However Danny, any time you are in the Dallas area and I am
free, please don' t Hesitate top give me and call and come
by the house here in the Gunter area. >:)  Look forward to
having you stop by!

> Al,
>
> Let's not forget that Jeff used to reside at 1333 west Cambel rd. #176
> Richardson, Texas, 75080 (probably misspelled knowing Jeff... most likely its
> Campbell Rd.) -- see
> http://216.109.117.135/search/cache?va=jwkckid1&va_vt=any&vst=0&fl=0&ei=ISO-8859-1&vm=p&n=20&xargs=0&b=181&url=n3c6nP_C6X4J:petition.name.spac
> e.xs2.net/ns./com/sign_petition.html
>
> This was back when he was still calling himself the CEO of IEG Inc. (the
> precursor to INEG Inc.)
>
> >From his Richardson, Texas address he posted a message to ZDnet:
> http://216.239.51.100/search?q=cache:WFDDJoVSWmEJ:www.zdnet.com/anchordesk/talkback/talkba
> ck_2667.html++%22IEG+INC%22&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
>
> Unfortunately, there already existed a multi-billion dollar IEG Inc. in
> Dallas (International Entertainment Group, Inc.,  5001 Spring Valley Rd   Suite 400
> East Dallas, Texas  75244), so Jeff had to change his sig to read INEG.
>
> Coincidently, the website address of the real IEG, Inc. was
> http://www.iegroupinc.com/
>
> This, doubtless, inspired Jeff to invent Inegroup, Inc.

    Pierre Abelard