Re: [atlarge-discuss] Correction to Danny Younger to: Re: [atlarge-discuss] Jeff Williams works in cow dung

Nope.  You are slinging cow dung.  Go to zip code lookup at http://www.usps.com/zip4/citytown.htm and at What Are You Looking For? click on All Cities /Towns in a Zip Code and put the 75280 zip code you used for East Kirkwood, Grapevine, Texas.  What do you get?  You get the The ZIP Code you entered could not be found in our database. Please confirm the ZIP Code and try again.

Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
Danny and all fellow members,

Not correct again here Danny. See http://www.usps.com/zip4/zip4_response.jsp
Copied results follows:

Official Postal Format
Mailing Industry Information
SABRE
1 KIRKWOOD BLVD
GRAPEVINE TX 76092-2199

(Range 1 - 99) KIRKWOOD BLVD
GRAPEVINE TX 76092-2100

(Range 1 - 99) EAST KIRKWOOD BLVD
GRAPEVINE TX 75280-2310

http://www.psc.state.mo.us/orders/10260234.htm
Was not ever affiliated with the PDS once owned as a wholly
owned affiliate of INEG. INC. But it's address
"17400 Dallas Parkway, Suite 114, Dallas,
Texas 75287-7305.", is close to the address
of Homestead Village corp. Appt's or 17425 Dallas Pkwy, DALLAS, TX
75287 that INEG. still has a part ownership in to this day.

INEG. INC. is a registered Corp. In Delaware and
privacy protected as a employee owned corp.