[atlarge-discuss] Correcting Danny Younger to: Re: [atlarge-discuss] Jeff Williams works in cow dung

Ron and all fellow members,

  If you have a VIp membership to http://www.mapsco.com
at http://mapsco.com/vip.htm you can view online the exact
location with proper location reference such as I have
already given a pretty precise view of where anyone
lives via a gps locator.  Mine does actually a pasture
across the road from where my house is located.
So it does have a small accuracy deficiency.  But
actually there are 4 structures on my deeded property,
two of which are houses, one is a separate garage,
and one is a fairly large barn, which I use as a shop
mostly, and do restoration of antique motorcycles
and a few cars from time to time as a hobby mostly.

  But in any even as I have told and suggested to Danny
Younger, if he has doubts he can always file a proper legal
filing or he can come on down and time and availability
permitting, he can come to my place and see for himself.
I have made this same offer to Danny several times ongoing
for over 2 years see DNSO GA archives for further verification.

Otherwise Danny and whom ever this "Albert Brickel" is, is
just spreading more FUD as was reported on Fox News just
this evening.  See: http://www.foxnews.com/

Ron Sherwood wrote:

> Albert:
>
> I think you have made a mistake.
>
> I used your map site and it resolved Jeff's address to a building on a road
> with the same name as his address.  There is no cow pasture,  what are you
> playing at?
>
> Ron Sherwood

    Pierre Abelard