Re: [atlarge-discuss] Attn: The entity known as "Larry Fuss" - False claim?

Jeffjeff Holtwilliams and all fellow members,

Yessiree bub I want to meet you Jeffjeff.  I am working my shift for the Homeland Security Division of Verizon Wireless just a few steps down from your address at  5 E. Kirkwood, Grapevine, Texas.  I'll be in the lobby in 20 minutes.  Show up or shut up bub.

Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
Ron, Richard, Albert?, and all fellow members,

Perhaps this so called "Albert" would like to meet me face to face
also? Where you located Albert, or whomever you really are?
Or are you the figment of some other members imagination?
Anyway, give me and address or city, state, country location
if you dare? Maybe we can meet?

Ron, you have a good idea there maybe. But than we would
perhaps need for Sotiris to join us to be sure we all really
exist and are whom we say we are?
Maybe than, Sotiris could become the Pay Pal Poster boy! >:)
Or find his picture in every Post Office on the North American
continent. >:) Reciprocity is such a far reaching thing
these days...

Ron Sherwood wrote:

> Richard et al:
>
> What is to stop us beginning our own web of trust by simply listing
> those of
> us who have met face to face with others and can vouch for them? Once
> we
> have done that we can arrange to meet others that are near to us and
> then
> expand... only 6 degrees of separation!
>
> Ron Sherwood

Pierre Abelard