RE: [atlarge-discuss] Alac meeting broadcast

Yeah I know they took that moment to take a break :)

www.able-towers.com
www.url.org

best co-lo rates in the UK

Micheal Sherrill
micheal@beethoven.com

The owner of this signature has been authenticated by www.thawte.com as
a Real Person.  The owner is also a Notary of the Web of Trust for
www.thawte.com which is a third party verifier of high level
certification.  For more information go to their Web of Trust page at
https://www.thawte.com/html/SUPPORT/wot/general.html