Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [Ecommerce] CPTech views on proposed WIPO broadcast/cablecast/webcast treaty

JeffH., and all fellow members or other interested  parties,

  WIPO has been trying and with some success, flexing
it's muscles in directions that are not in the interest
of those it purports to serve.  They have been a matter of
some interest to a few members here on various other
forums or fora.  Mostly however as you rightly point
out WIPO is a servant of big business interests.

    Pierre Abelard