[atlarge-discuss] Re: RE : [atlarge-discuss] ATTN. Abel - http://www.icannatlarge.org/view.php?sortorder=chrono Not working properly still!

Daniel and all fellow members,

  I am sorry this is boring  you.  But the web page information for
http://www.icannatlarge.org/view.php?sortorder=chrono is NOT
lost older versions at http://www.archive.org/ are available
as well as I have greped copies myself as I have now three
times informed everyone here.  Hence either Abel and now
you, Daniel are not listening or some other motivation
is in play here...  ???  Now I know as Abel has made clear,
that he filters me, so obviously he is NOT paying attention,
but obviously you are not filtering me, and you should
inform Abel of this glaring problem and correct it.

  In addition the members have not voted for any Web
page "Team" as  you call it, ergo such errors can only
be viewed as intentional not "Lost"...  That is just too
lame for even an idiot to believe....

Daniel CHIRITA wrote:

> Jeff,
>
> I think you dont have sufficient technical skills to understand this. We
> 'lost' (as new web team is not ready, we didnt touch at icannatlarge.org,
> except for a little html/php backup) for the moment mysql data, but new web
> team can find them.
> So please stop boring us with your theory and let us do our job.
>
> Daniel

    Pierre Abelard