Re: [atlarge-discuss] Attn. AGAIN Abel Wisman [atlarge-discuss] Attn. Abel Wisman - More ICANNATLARGE.ORG web Page "Mistakes or changes"

Abel and all fellow members,

Abel Wisman wrote:

> Hmm a hole in my filters ?

  No, maybe you think there is a hole in my head?  But sorry
no cigar Abel.

> I have explained that the website for icannatlarge.org was closed down
> by it's unknown host. Despite asking for knowledge on this topic on this
> list has not resulted in gaining that knowledge.

  Except that it is NOT shut down.  Hence your explanation is
inaccurate or purposefully false.  It is however significantly
changed/updated, as now has been documented and properly
copied...

> The website currently up an running is a "pulled" copy, on the
> icannatlarge.org server I donated, some gifs are missing and/or
> malformed in the process, however, the memberlist and the subscription
> use a MySql database which was not in our back-up.

  BS Abel.  The membership list still exists in its entirety prior
to 06/25/03 as has already been shown.  Hence you are either
AGAIN not being honest here, or VERY ignorant...

> We have up and until now not been offered a complete back-up, so it will
> have to be restored from external files such as the memberdatabase that
> the panelmembers received from Jeffsey Morfin.

  You know that Jefsey's data was in some dispute.  Hence only
the original, prior to 06/25/03 and after 05/18/03 version
of http://www.icannatlarge.org/view.php?sortorder=chrono
is valid.  And I believe you know this...

  Yet I noticed that http://www.icannatlarge.org/register.php
is up but not working functionally...  That seem more than
odd.

> As far as I know there have been no attempts at "improving" or
> "updating" the site, certainly not since we setup the back-up.

  Well  your knowledge is inaccurate or you are being less
than truthful.

> I repeat the request for complete back-ups if available and the
> explanation for what happened from whoever arranged prior hosting, I
> would be most interested in knowing how this "shut-down" could have
> happened with notification to the panel.
>
> Glasses aren't almost empty, there is still something left!

  More BS Abel.  You pulled this same stunt before
as Joanna noted..

> Abel

    Pierre Abelard