Re: [atlarge-discuss] Update on Status of Affairs per 29 June 2003

I appreciate all Abel's efforts, but it would be helpful to this list if a
panelist could post simply:

(a) the exact wording of each motion, with the voting options
(b) the timeframe for each vote
(c) the exact voting record for each vote

These details, more than much else, will enable the members to keep abreast
of what is being decided in their name

The Panel mailing list is highly detailed and busy, but it is often quite
hard to sift through and locate the final motion which goes forward for
voting

Obviously when the .org website is fully functional, these details can be
recorded there... meanwhile, can the Motions, Voting Records, and Outcomes
be posted somewhere else... starting on this list, but ideally - for
clarity - on a website, such as Joop's or the .org one?

Yrs,

Richard H