Re: [atlarge-discuss] Where is the New TLDs Evaluation Process?

Jeff H., and all fellow members,

  Good suggestion here.  And one that was discussed  on the DNSO GA
and has been underway from INEGroup members sense MdR 2000.

  However some of the ICANN BOD and Staff members were quite
upset and down right angry with independent Stakeholders/users
doing so.  Especially those of the DNSO GA Network Council and other
"Constituencies" where Stakeholders/users are routinely blocked
form participating in many various ways and methods...

  Contact info for the DOC/NTIA can be located here:
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/phones.htm

Jeff Holt wrote:

> @Large and Richard,
>
> After browsing some of this info, along with previous references from
> JW, it seems clear that ICANN is abrogating the responsibilities it
> undertook from the U.S. Dept. of Commerce / NTIA...  I suggest perhaps
> we turn our focus on submitting these same questions to the NTIA for
> their responses.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Jeff Holt
> Jefftttt@txucom.net