Re: [atlarge-discuss] REPORT on VOTE on MOTION 2003-16 moderated maillist rules

I volunteer.

Regards,

Micheal Sherrill

From: "Abel Wisman" <abel@able-towers.com>
Date:  Tue, 1 Jul 2003 13:59:28 +0100

Seeing as at this moment in time 7 people have voted and that this is a
quorum.
Seeing that 2 panel-members Abstained and 5 voted in favour, my vote
will not be a deciding one.
The 3 remaining votes can not change the outcome of this vote.
Voting will remain open for the other panel-members until time expires.

This motion has carried and can now be effected:

I kindly as for at least 3 member-candidates for moderator-status of
this list.

Kind regards

Abel

--
Micheal Sherrill

The owner of this signature has been authenticated by www.thawte.com as
a Real Person.  The owner is also a Notary of the Web of Trust for
www.thawte.com which is a third party verifier of high level
certification.  For more information go to their Web of Trust page at https://www.thawte.com/html/SUPPORT/wot/general.html