Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE : [atlarge-discuss] Abel's, Daniel'sand now Sotiris's double talk regarding our Web site http://ww

Daniel and all fellow members,

Daniel R. Tobias wrote:

> On 1 Jul 2003 at 21:14, Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> >   I now can determine why you seem to continue to be frustrated
> > in your comments on this thread, Daniel. Grep, will copy those
> > php scripts if done properly.

  Grep does not copy files true enough.  The version that I use
searches than executes a bit copy of them to a like extension
link of my choosing.  Hence the ability to use php utility
I got from the php vendor/developer some time ago
and is generally available.    You MAY be thinking
of Windows Grep
see:http://techupdate.zdnet.co.uk/story/0,,t481-s2109128,00.html
and http://www.wingrep.com/
WinGrep is NOT was I was referring to at all Daniel.  I thought I had
made that fairly clear.  ???  If not, I apologize if you or anyone
is, or was confused.  I perhaps assumed a knowledge base that
does not exist amongst a number of our members here.
The version I use is performs much as the following:
http://www.anybrowser.org/bbedit/grep.shtml#SavingPatspp

> and if you don't have shell access to the server in the first
> place, there's no way to grep (or copy) the raw files on it; you're
> stuck saving whatever you can get in a web browser, which does *not*
> include server-side code like PHP, server side includes, or
> databases.

  Actually not true here.  Any person that has a good Grep
utility only needs access to the Web page and it's associated
links.  Do a search on php Grep  for some further info...

> --
> == Dan ==
> Dan's Mail Format Site: http://mailformat.dan.info/
> Dan's Web Tips: http://webtips.dan.info/