RE: [atlarge-discuss] REPORT on VOTE on Motion 2003-2 motions on Panel members MIA (final)

I can see the confusion, just to make sure, this is the motion that was
voted in place:

MOTION on Panel Absence.

Panel members are expected to participate in all panel discussions and
proceedings.
Questions or motions seconded will be submitted by the Chair for a vote
by the members of the panel through an email ballot that will include
the word "vote" plus the reference number in the subject line.

The ballot shall state the voting period that shall not be
less than 5 days except in the case of urgent matters.
Except in exceptional circumstances that are accepted by
the majority of the panel members, the failure of a member
to vote in three (3) successive votes or in 75% of all
votes conducted will be grounds for the panel member's membership be
submitted to a vote of confidence.

A panel member who receives a vote of no confidence will be replaced in
a manner to be determined by the general membership.

---

We request proposals from the membership on how to replace panelmembers
that receive a vote of no-confidence.

With kind regards

Abel