Micheal Sherrill

From: "JFC Morfin @large" <jfc@atlarge.ws>
Date:  Wed, 02 Jul 2003 17:14:24 +0200

On 14:33 02/07/03, Abel Wisman said:
>We request proposals from the membership on how to replace panelmembers
>that receive a vote of no-confidence.

You guys have been elected under given terms. If you change these terms you
are not elected. These terms are that if someone quits the panel he is
replaced by the next in line and that your mandate if for one year.

I fully understand you may want to change that. But this cannot be before
June 2004. However, we certainly can expect that some would use the new
rules as an obligation to use them before June 204 and this way to make
this group waste its time and oppose members.

I would be interested in knowing how many times the Panel considred the
answers of the Members. To repeat questions without considering the results
until they are the ones one wants is an usual political trick. Some should
realize this Panel and the received answers are most probably the last
chance of this group to do something as an @large community.

We will see ...
jfc

--
Micheal Sherrill

The owner of this signature has been authenticated by www.thawte.com as
a Real Person.  The owner is also a Notary of the Web of Trust for
www.thawte.com which is a third party verifier of high level
certification.  For more information go to their Web of Trust page at https://www.thawte.com/html/SUPPORT/wot/general.html