RE: [atlarge-discuss] REPORT on VOTE on Motion 2003-2 motionson Panel members MIA (final)

Abel,
I am well pleased with your abelities (pun intended) and hard work.
However we must recognize that any democratic/republican form of bottoms up
-open and transparent electoral must be governed by rules and not by Wo men.
(again pun intended).
It would be well advised that we set a course of definitions.  False
statements are hard to define, I am a bastard and that is an ugly fact yet
my wonderful adoptive father died just months ago so in fact I am not.
however if one were to call me a bastard they would be technically correct
as my real father died prior to my birth in a mining accident in Alaska.
I am married pursuant to American law but pursuant to Asian culture I will
not be married until August.  My wifes' age is thirty but by All America,
south and north she is 29. Who shall be the judge of these so called truths.
I know Jeff Williams is a man that I know, yet many claim he is a figment.
King Solomon learned what he thought was the truth and the truth was
executed.  Be careful in establishing tribunals.

Best of luck,
Eric Dierker