RE: [atlarge-discuss] Bylaws

Danny,

You in the meantime have received those addresses that were easy
obtainable, but you had some help :)

The mandate of this panel has never been part of any discussion, there
was a need, we were choosen.

By-laws are my most important subject and I have already had several
posts on the subject, however I do object to your wording in your email,
we have been in office for 4 weeks and organizing things that have not
been dealt with in the past 8 months is more work then just a wink.

I would by far prefer a discussion on the topin on THIS list than
anywhere else, for the simple reason that 11 are less productive then
200.

If we can find someone with the time to make a simple overview of the
proposals up and untill now and not just the links I posted, but a one
view page with comparisons, we can start finalizing and voting on the
parts we like and dislike.

Constructive posts are welcome, telling me I have not done my task is
fine, when I failed, not 4 weeks into the job where others had a year
and produced nothing.

We will gladly add this page to the icannatlarge.org website for your
and anybodies convenience.

Kind regards

Abel