Re: [atlarge-discuss] Motions under vote, time-frame and who has as yet voted

Abel and all fellow members,

  The proposed "Rules" are onerous and an affront to healthy
Discourse as well a gross form of Censorship.  In addition
what is a "livgin document."?  Do you actually mean
LIVING DOCUMENT?

    Pierre Abelard