From: McMeikan, Andrew [mailto:Andrew.McMeikan@logicacmg.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 1:23 AM
To: 'atlarge discuss list'
Subject: RE: [atlarge-discuss] Abel's, Daniel'sand now Sotiris's double
talk regarding our Web site http://ww

<soapbox type=rant>
politech and cypherpunks lists seem to cover significantly more internet
issues than this list and while I do think that group organizing is
important, I'd much rather hear about what really needs doing not just
ways
to set up committees or panels to address looking at the best way of
approaching a problem.
</soapbox>

Anyway, it has been a while since I posted, I feel better now ;)

	cya,	Andrew...