Re: [atlarge-discuss] REPORT on VOTE on Motion 2003-2 motion son Panel members MIA (final)

Jeff H., and all fellow members,

  I agree completely with you here Jeff H.  It it much more than
apparent as was true with most of the only legitimate "Panel"
that this Jefsey-election false "Panel" is not understanding
that any such a Panel for this fledgling organization works
FOR the members, not the other way around.

    Pierre Abelard