RE: [atlarge-discuss] Membership fees

Yes, Catherine, perhaps I am dreaming, lol...  But since when has that
been a negative?  I have been aligned with Richard and Gilbert (and you)
from the very start regarding the imposition of any "dues", which is to
say that I am against it.

But who is to say that at some point in the future our group could not
benefit from wider recognition and product licensing?  It is a strange
world, and our membership base could become larger than many
organizations that do well with such items....

Sincerely,

Jeff Holt

Jefftttt@txucom.net

www.tejas-info-services.com