Re: [atlarge-discuss] Proposal: How to Replace Panel Members...

Jefsey and all fellow members,

  If your comments in response to Danny's question wasn't so
pathetically poor spin it would be a good example of
political unintended humor Jefsey...  :/

  Your, Eric's and Bruce's phony Execlub.org spam election
is an impeachment to every reasonable member here...  It's
disruptive effect, to which Danny is rightly perhaps indirectly
referring in his question is one that I for one can understand
why  you do not wish to actually answer, or at least answer
directly and honestly...

JFC Morfin @large wrote:

> At 19:24 03/07/03, DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:
> >or were you limited to choices that favored "next-in-line options" as
> >dictated solely by the whims of the poll-maker, Jefsey Morfin?
>
> ouaff, ouaff....
> questions were those receieved from Members. You chose:
> 1. not to be a member
> 2. to be noisy enough to impeach the debate which should have lead to other
> questions to be risen. But you did not want these uegent questions (today)
> to be defeated (four weeks ago).
>
> I just note that too many contributions on this list are for the "noise
> counter" and to accrue DoT bonus points. too bad that Danny you share into
> this. You are worth much more.
> jfc

    Pierre Abelard