Re: [atlarge-discuss] Forum Usage at dot-org

Eric and all fellow members,

  I must agree with Eric here.  It is one of the few times he
has been so lately however.  Finally, Well done Eric!

 In fact the members from those countries have a opportunity
or chance to demonstrate via some hard work, their level
and extent of their collective commitment to their respective
native members and community in this way...

Eric Dierker wrote:

> If it can be done easily, seperate sites for seperate languages is better.
>
> > Mauro,
> >

> > I think provision for multilingual pages might be a better facility to
> > use as a goal instead of separating the languages and putting up a
> > conceptual barrier between cultures.  I have seen pages with simple
> > “flag” icons which automatically translate to the language as
> > necessary. This would even facilitate better understanding among
> > members of
> > disparate language backgrounds, no?
> >

> > This would be a good Post for the Web team’s open wish list forum
> > maybe... when we get the “Round-to-it” working.  Thanks for your
> > responsible suggestion.
> >

> > Sincerely,
> >

> > Jeff Holt
> >
> > Jefftttt@txucom.net