RE: [atlarge-discuss] new members mail list

Agree. This is probably the last post I'll make to this list.
As many have mentioned, the volumn of mail one gets can be
overwhelming. I'm staying subscribed to this list - at least
for a while - but it now becomes a low priority. I probably
will only spend the time to scan this list. I will now be
concentrating my reading efforts on the Members list.

Come on over, folks. It's nice and clean there.

Hugh