Re: [atlarge-discuss] Bylaws ICANN constituency example

> Now you understand :-)
> But who else has until now ?
> jfc

Who controls the information superhighway?
I am afraid it does matter.
Keeping out those who object to monopoly is dangerous.
There is a quiet sophisticated balance between right and wrong.
The ones who think it is black and white should still be heard.
In our fledgling stage Bylaws should be easy.
However as we grow we should become a organization of rules and
written laws not of Woman or man.
(the US constitution was only amended a few times ;-) no one much
complained.