Micheal Sherrill

From: <bruce@barelyadequate.info>
Date:  Wed, 30 Jul 2003 20:02:00 -0700

I'm just barely back up due to heat-induced computer failure -- it's been 90
degrees F for most of this month and the old PC couldn't handle it!  A new
system board later . . . ! :(  I shouldn't even be running it now (it's 92
degrees F here at 8PM! , but . . . !

I don't have time to read tonight, but I notice that no messages have been
received via the Discuss list since Jul 28th.   Is this list  going down?
Or is everyone just off for the summer!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info

--
Micheal Sherrill

The owner of this signature has been authenticated by www.thawte.com as
a Real Person.  The owner is also a Notary of the Web of Trust for
www.thawte.com which is a third party verifier of high level
certification.  For more information go to their Web of Trust page at https://www.thawte.com/html/SUPPORT/wot/general.html