RE: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [Members] Discuss list gone?

> From: JFC Morfin
> I prefer to forget this and forgive.
> jfc

Of course you do, but the Panel could have sanctioned your behavior had you
not resigned, hence in the light of your wishing to rejoin (if that is in
fact what you want to do), the matter ought to be referred back to the
Panel, to discuss possible sanctions that you neatly sidestepped at the
time. Members are not "grandfathered" in to this organization regardless of
what behavior they engage in and I will continue to draw attention to
cronyism when it presents itself, or any other kind of inappropriate
behavior that falls below desired standards. And I expect others to hold me
to the same standards.

Anyway,  why do you object to the decision about your membership being made
by a group of your peers who are elected by the membership to safeguard this
organization for the benefit of all?

Joanna