[atlarge-discuss] Re: MODERATOR POST: J.Lane call for RETRACTION from Jefsey Morfin : update

Richard, If this is a joke?

On 00:33 09/08/03, Richard Henderson said:
From Jefsey I would appreciate a statement detailing specifically WHO is the "some of the VC" about whom he feels there are questions over their verification.
Please read what I said: _all_ the VC Members who are not documented by the VC as having been verified in using the verification system voted by the VC as the VC verification system.

This means _every_ of them. Yet I accepted that Soiris has been physically verified in Montreal. And I suspect that Joanna is Joanna because she is unique.

Without this information we cannot judge whether this statement of Jefsey's is true or false.
?????
jfc